Monday 1 July 2013

A Great Budget Hotel in Central Paris

I've been writing a few hotel reviews on TripAdvisor since I got back from Europe. Lots to catch up on after that trip!

I've posted reviews of the Atlantis Hotel in Amsterdam and the Maxwell Hotel in Seattle (where I went for a weekend just before the Europe trip) but they are still "pending" (TripAdvisor has to read them before they publish them... which is ok by me... keeps the standard high on TripAdvisor!) I'll let you know when those are available but in the meantime... my review of the Hotel Flor Rivoli is online. I couldn't wait to get home and write that one -- I was really, really pleased with my little budget hotel room in Paris! I stayed there for 3 nights, two weekends ago. Fantastic location, nice clean well maintained hotel with helpful staff. Even had one of those cool little Parisienne elevators / lifts that can barely hold you and your luggage. I could go on... well, I did on TripAdvisor ;)

I booked online and paid 72 euros/night. I think I saved by paying the first night in advance.

If you're looking for a decent priced room in one of the coolest cities in the world (at any price, mon ami!) then check it out. This one really lives up to its well-deserved great reputation.

Bon voyage!


No comments:

Post a Comment